Sri Lankan Cricket Fans
TV Series Thread - Printable Version

+- Sri Lankan Cricket Fans (https://www.slcricketfans.com)
+-- Forum: General Chat (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: TV Series Thread (/showthread.php?tid=18)

RE: TV Series Thread - mugatiya - 01-22-2016

(01-21-2016, 11:20 PM)ahbowledhim Wrote:  
(01-21-2016, 03:32 AM)SunJ Wrote:  Anyone watching Netflix's Making A Murderer?

I'm halfway through

Yeah it's pretty good. A bit far fetched [they always find the evidence they need!] but it's entertaining.

Far fetched how ? They find it cuz those bastards keep planting it lol

RE: TV Series Thread - ahbowledhim - 01-22-2016

Nah bro they always find a way to win - someone always has a brainwave. Suits had the same flaw. Good show HTGAWM but not flawless.

RE: TV Series Thread - VP - 01-22-2016

(01-17-2016, 12:16 PM)Ishan Wrote:  
(01-17-2016, 05:35 AM)Bada Wrote:  Big Bang Theory is still funny. Watching season 9

yeah man I am upto date with it too.. After Friends I think the best sitcom comedy ever.

I would even say better than Friends.

(01-22-2016, 12:38 AM)ahbowledhim Wrote:  Nah bro they always find a way to win - someone always has a brainwave. Suits had the same flaw. Good show HTGAWM but not flawless.

Are we talking about the same show? This is a documentary using actual footage...so how can it be faked or superfluous or a plot device ? It's made over 10 years and edited to fit an addictive story over 10 eps.So maybe this is your complain that they took the effort to tell you a story.

In the end the documentary was made to shine a light on the failign american justice system. A fact which people have forgotten over the story of Avery.

(01-22-2016, 12:59 AM)mugatiya Wrote:  
(01-22-2016, 12:38 AM)ahbowledhim Wrote:  Nah bro they always find a way to win - someone always has a brainwave. Suits had the same flaw. Good show HTGAWM but not flawless.

Are we talking about the same show? This is a documentary using actual footage...so how can it be faked or superfluous or a plot device ? It's made over 10 years and edited to fit an addictive story over 10 eps.So maybe this is your complain that they took the effort to tell you a story.

In the end the documentary was made to shine a light on the failign american justice system. A fact which people have forgotten over the story of Avery.

Ah my brother there is a mix up. I am talking about How to Get Away with Murder - a fictional series based around a Law professor. You are talking - I assume - about Making a Murderer?

RE: TV Series Thread - ApoCrypto - 01-22-2016

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/former-cop-believes-notorious-serial-190919339.html

I havent yet watched Making a Murderer - is it good?

(01-22-2016, 01:02 AM)ahbowledhim Wrote:  
(01-22-2016, 12:59 AM)mugatiya Wrote:  Are we talking about the same show? This is a documentary using actual footage...so how can it be faked or superfluous or a plot device ? It's made over 10 years and edited to fit an addictive story over 10 eps.So maybe this is your complain that they took the effort to tell you a story.

Ah my brother there is a mix up. I am talking about How to Get Away with Murder - a fictional series based around a Law professor. You are talking - I assume - about Making a Murderer?

Yea I knew it was 2 different shows lol

Yea it's good

RE: TV Series Thread - mugatiya - 01-24-2016

Damn making a murderer is nuts

Watched until 3am last night 2 eps to go

RE: TV Series Thread - The One - 01-25-2016

Watched The X-Files first ep. They pretty much picked up from where they left off, was good.