Sri Lankan Cricket Fans
TV Series Thread - Printable Version

+- Sri Lankan Cricket Fans (https://www.slcricketfans.com)
+-- Forum: General Chat (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: TV Series Thread (/showthread.php?tid=18)

RE: TV Series Thread - Bada - 12-26-2016

Finished Mr Robot season 2. It's pretty good. You have to be patient with it

RE: TV Series Thread - ApoCrypto - 12-26-2016

(12-26-2016, 09:37 AM)Bada Wrote:  Finished Mr Robot season 2. It's pretty good. You have to be patient with it

I thought it wasn't as good as season 1, some miscalculations on plot progression I felt

RE: TV Series Thread - mugatiya - 12-26-2016

(12-26-2016, 09:37 AM)Bada Wrote:  Finished Mr Robot season 2. It's pretty good. You have to be patient with it

It's a real mind **** season at times

RE: TV Series Thread - Bada - 12-26-2016

Did you guys see Malek's Emmy speech? "Please tell me you're seeing this too?" lol

RE: TV Series Thread - mugatiya - 12-26-2016

(12-26-2016, 09:49 AM)Bada Wrote:  Did you guys see Malek's Emmy speech? "Please tell me you're seeing this too?" lol

Yea well deserved award too

Plays a really complicated character really well

RE: TV Series Thread - Perthman - 12-26-2016

started OA..liked the first episode..lets see how it goes.

RE: TV Series Thread - Bada - 12-27-2016

RE: TV Series Thread - ApoCrypto - 12-27-2016

I got a mini boner watching Westworld finale but so mindfked, how many timelines are there running parallelly?

RE: TV Series Thread - mugatiya - 12-28-2016

(12-27-2016, 10:56 PM)ApoCrypto Wrote:  I got a mini boner watching Westworld finale but so mindfked, how many timelines are there running parallelly?

Its such an awesome finale tho.

I am still a bit mindfucked. I reckon I need to rewatch the entire season again top to bottom. I am not sure how many timeslines there are.. are we sure there is more than 1 ?

i thought what the show did was, absolutely brilliantly, was tell the story , in 1 timeline but , out of order, and told us the story as though it was all happening at the same time..

RE: TV Series Thread - ApoCrypto - 12-28-2016

(12-28-2016, 12:18 AM)mugatiya Wrote:  
(12-27-2016, 10:56 PM)ApoCrypto Wrote:  I got a mini boner watching Westworld finale but so mindfked, how many timelines are there running parallelly?

Its such an awesome finale tho.

I am still a bit mindfucked. I reckon I need to rewatch the entire season again top to bottom. I am not sure how many timeslines there are.. are we sure there is more than 1 ?

i thought what the show did was, absolutely brilliantly, was tell the story , in 1 timeline but , out of order, and told us the story as though it was all happening at the same time..

Ya by timeline I meant out of order, they have scenes from different times/years in the same sequence interspersed intentionally to confuse us.

This video explains the timelines well