Sri Lankan Cricket Fans
TV Series Thread - Printable Version

+- Sri Lankan Cricket Fans (https://www.slcricketfans.com)
+-- Forum: General Chat (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: TV Series Thread (/showthread.php?tid=18)

RE: TV Series Thread - Real Sanga - 06-01-2018

Watched a korean tv series on netflix. - “Oh my ghost” - now i see why people like Korean stuff. Anyway, don’t watch..... unless u like unrealistic not scary ghost stories.

Watched some of 13 reasons why. Isn’t it too depressing?

RE: TV Series Thread - JamisBanda - 06-15-2018

Finished 1st season on The Americans and half way though the second season, still I'm not passionate about this , It's watchable but I'm not hooked up.

Spoilers below

I think I know the issue, there are overload of spy stuff in this, I mean there are 3-4 instances for every episode there they impersonate other people dressed up and fake wigs, I think it's getting a bit boring now.

Also in these ind of action/spy drama I need characters to root for,just watching the drama isn't  my cup of tea, I'm not sure who to root here, FBI or the couple? couple is the main focus of this but they keep killing innocent people left right and centre ... replace KGB with ISIS in this context, do you think people will keep rooting for the ISIS couple?

RE: TV Series Thread - Bada - 06-16-2018

This show reached it's climax. Then it was cancelled

Quote:“Lucifer” fans, rejoice! Netflix has saved the series from cancellation.

The streamer has picked up a fourth season of the series, just over a month after it was canceled by Fox. No details, including a release date or episode count, have been released.

After Fox axed the series back in May, fans launched a campaign to have the show saved by another outlet using the hashtag #SaveLucifer, and producers Warner Bros. Television actively began searching for a new distributor for the show.

https://www.thewrap.com/lucifer-picked-fourth-season-netflix/

RE: TV Series Thread - mugatiya - 06-16-2018

(06-15-2018, 10:36 PM)JamisBanda Wrote:  Finished 1st season on The Americans and half way though the second season, still I'm not passionate about this , It's watchable but I'm not hooked up.

Spoilers below

I think I know the issue, there are overload of spy stuff in this, I mean there are 3-4 instances for every episode there they impersonate other people dressed up and fake wigs, I think it's getting a bit boring now.

Also in these ind of action/spy drama I need characters to root for,just watching the drama isn't  my cup of tea, I'm not sure who to root here, FBI or the couple? couple is the main focus of this but they keep killing innocent people left right and centre ... replace KGB with ISIS in this context, do you think people will keep rooting for the ISIS couple?

The story is about the characters

The spy stuff is a backdrop

Keep watching

RE: TV Series Thread - mugatiya - 06-16-2018

Of course they are killing people

They are KGB. They are spies

Part of the great Cold War game

RE: TV Series Thread - Dilcey - 06-16-2018

The punisher looks real.bad arse
Any advise on it?

(05-23-2018, 01:21 PM)Bada Wrote:  I've been watching Power. It's much better than I expected it to be. Good crime/suspense show.

Power is the with 50'cent righr

RE: TV Series Thread - Bada - 06-16-2018

Punisher is good. You have to watch Daredevil and Defenders first.

(06-16-2018, 05:30 AM)Bada Wrote:  Punisher is good. You have to watch Daredevil and Defenders first.

Ahhh
I.remember the daredevil movie
Is it a must to watch those

RE: TV Series Thread - Randy - 06-16-2018

(06-16-2018, 05:36 AM)Dilz Wrote:  
(06-16-2018, 05:30 AM)Bada Wrote:  Punisher is good. You have to watch Daredevil and Defenders first.

Ahhh
I.remember the daredevil movie
Is it a must to watch those

yeah its a must dude.

Else you will be born blind in your next life Kev