Sri Lankan Cricket Fans
TV Series Thread - Printable Version

+- Sri Lankan Cricket Fans (https://www.slcricketfans.com)
+-- Forum: General Chat (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: TV Series Thread (/showthread.php?tid=18)

RE: TV Series Thread - mugatiya - 08-01-2018

Finished Mindhunter S1.

Good stuff. Love morbid shit like that.

RE: TV Series Thread - The One - 08-01-2018

Started Orange is the New Black new season. It's more and more meh now.

RE: TV Series Thread - Randy - 08-01-2018

(08-01-2018, 06:37 AM)The One Wrote:  Started Orange is the New Black new season. It's more and more meh now.

lo0ol

I thought no one watches that kind of show.

P.S- How do u guys manage watching multiple shows? And how many shows are u watching for the time being.

Why does no one watch that kind of show?

(08-01-2018, 06:47 AM)Randy Wrote:  
(08-01-2018, 06:37 AM)The One Wrote:  Started Orange is the New Black new season. It's more and more meh now.

lo0ol

P.S- How do u guys manage watching multiple shows? And how many shows are u watching for the time being.

what exactly is wrong with orange isthe new black? I've never seen it but I don't understand yoru comment

Whats there to manage? You just watch ep by ep ..

These days I try to watch one season until the end before I move to another show buit if its a show I love like Westworld or The Americans or something I'd watch those eps when they are released...

Dunno what's different there.

RE: TV Series Thread - Randy - 08-01-2018

(08-01-2018, 07:24 AM)mugatiya Wrote:  
(08-01-2018, 06:47 AM)Randy Wrote:  lo0ol

what exactly is wrong with orange isthe new black? I've never seen it but I don't understand yoru comment

These days I try to watch one season until the end before I move to another show buit if its a show I love like Westworld or The Americans or something I'd watch those eps when they are released...

Why are u like so confused?

Do you want everyone to be in the samme league as you?

RE: TV Series Thread - Perthman - 08-01-2018

(07-26-2018, 03:17 AM)mugatiya Wrote:  
(07-26-2018, 03:13 AM)Ishan Wrote:  Watching a series on Netflix called Broadchurch .. very very good .. about a murder of a child in a peaceful coastal village

Well done Ishan, it only took you 3-4 years after I recommended it to get on the bandwagon.  Big Grin

hahaha really! must have missed that..

(08-01-2018, 07:45 AM)Randy Wrote:  
(08-01-2018, 07:24 AM)mugatiya Wrote:  what exactly is wrong with orange isthe new black? I've never seen it but I don't understand yoru comment

Why are u like so confused?

I am not expecting anyone to b e at “my league”..just confused by you asking how do you watch multiple shows

I mean what’s so difficult about it ...

(08-01-2018, 12:07 PM)mugatiya Wrote:  
(08-01-2018, 07:45 AM)Randy Wrote:  Why are u like so confused?

I am not expecting anyone to b e at “my league”..just confused by you asking how do you watch multiple shows

I mean what’s so difficult about it ...

Yea I don't understand this question. What exactly is keeping Randy so busy he doesn't have time?
I don't have a long commute so I can be home within 5 minutes after work, so then till I go to bed I have enough time to watch few episodes of TV shows. Usually I watch Daily Show at 8PM, and few eps of whatever I"m watching before or after that. Also I go to bed usually at 11PM or later so thats plenty of time.

RE: TV Series Thread - Bada - 08-05-2018

Better Call Saul season 4 is about to premiere, which means it’s time for everyone’s favorite question: how many Breaking Bad references will pop up this time? As the show gets closer and closer to the Bad timeline, more and more characters and elements from the show appear in Saul. And according to star Bob Odenkirk, season 4 is very close to Breaking Bad.

https://www.slashfilm.com/better-call-saul-breaking-bad-connections/