Sri Lankan Cricket Fans
TV Series Thread - Printable Version

+- Sri Lankan Cricket Fans (https://www.slcricketfans.com)
+-- Forum: General Chat (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: TV Series Thread (/showthread.php?tid=18)

RE: TV Series Thread - MoK - 02-15-2019

Quote:Yes, Netflix recorded and saved all the choices you made watching the ‘Bandersnatch’ movie

When Netflix released its choose-your-own-adventure ‘Black Mirror: Bandersnatch’ movie in December, viewers joked that the streaming service might be using it as an experiment to harvest data. Well, it turns out they were right....

More...

RE: TV Series Thread - Keshan - 02-23-2019

My favorite shows these days:

True Detective Season 03 - what a stunning return to form after the muck up that is season 2. Mahershala Ali is nothing short of brilliant. Great mystery, great characters.

Sex Education - found it hilarious. Never imagined Gillian Anderson would play a role like that! wow.

Marvelous Mrs.Maisel - Another brilliantly acted, well written and charming show. Love it.

RE: TV Series Thread - nuffa - 02-23-2019

Yeah Gillian was surprising in Sex Education. Loved the show.

RE: TV Series Thread - The One - 02-28-2019

Finally watched Sex Education, yea definitely a funny show.

RE: TV Series Thread - Keshan - 02-28-2019

(02-28-2019, 08:22 AM)The One Wrote:  Finally watched Sex Education, yea definitely a funny show.

I can't imagine how the parents were ok with that girl playing the Demon fetish loving kid lool.

Unbelievable hahaha. They are quite young. Mev is only 17. Gonna be a great actress btw.

Eric's character is also handled so well. Easily could hgone for the tropes. After Ian from Shameless, this is probably one of the best representations of a gay kid.

(02-28-2019, 03:30 PM)KeshanSD Wrote:  
(02-28-2019, 08:22 AM)The One Wrote:  Finally watched Sex Education, yea definitely a funny show.

I can't imagine how the parents were ok with that girl playing the Demon fetish loving kid lool.

Unbelievable hahaha. They are quite young. Mev is only 17. Gonna be a great actress btw.

Eric's character is also handled so well. Easily could gone for the tropes. After Ian from Shameless, this probably one of the best representations of a gay kid.

What? Are you serious? I thought her acting was terrible. Otis and Eric were great, and honestly I loved the demon fetish girl, she was so funny, but I don't think Maeve was good actress. Just fell flat most of the scenes.

Agree about Eric, I loved the fact that he wasn't paired with the one other gay guy in the school from the beginning, that was refreshing to see. He was definitely handled very well.

RE: TV Series Thread - JamisBanda - 02-28-2019

Demon fetish girl had nice tits even with her oddly shaped skinny body 

RE: TV Series Thread - Keshan - 02-28-2019

Guess we are both exaggerating a bit :P I don't think she was terrible obviously. But you are right, nothing major too. But i liked the character though, prolly why I said that.

ya the demon kid is awesome, so funny. So is Gillian Anderson, who would have thought.

Haha yea Skully was actually really good, nailed that character.

(02-28-2019, 06:05 PM)JamisBanda Wrote:  Demon fetish girl had nice tits even with her oddly shaped skinny body 

Pedo alert. Spy