Sri Lankan Cricket Fans
TV Series Thread - Printable Version

+- Sri Lankan Cricket Fans (https://www.slcricketfans.com)
+-- Forum: General Chat (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: TV Series Thread (/showthread.php?tid=18)

RE: TV Series Thread - JamisBanda - 09-24-2019

Finished Dark season 2 , it's really well done like the first one.

I have few unexplained issues but I guess it's more to do with me missing bits or not understanding the exact science of time travel. Season 3 look to be in a completely different angle , can't wait.

RE: TV Series Thread - The One - 09-24-2019

(09-23-2019, 09:21 PM)JamisBanda Wrote:  
(09-23-2019, 04:24 PM)The One Wrote:  Watched the first season, was pretty good and seemed to handle time travel better than most, didn't yet have time for S2. Wish it was subtitles though, dubbed voices are so bad.

You don't have the option to choose your dubbing or subtitles in Netfilx over there? We can choose all kinds of languages or keep the original over here.

Usually we have that option but this one didn't have the original German, a whole bunch of others like Chinese etc, so I went back and checked, turns out it does have German but all the way down in the scroll list and I hadn't bothered to scroll and see. This is a bit embarrassing. Kev

(09-24-2019, 08:42 AM)JamisBanda Wrote:  Finished Dark season 2 , it's really well done like the first one.

I have few unexplained issues but I guess it's more to do with me missing bits or not understanding the exact science of time travel. Season 3 look to be in a completely different angle , can't wait.

It's been a while since I watched S1 so I don't actually remember all the plot elements, maybe I should read the plot on Wiki or something before staerting S2.

RE: TV Series Thread - JamisBanda - 09-24-2019

(09-24-2019, 05:40 PM)The One Wrote:  
(09-23-2019, 09:21 PM)JamisBanda Wrote:  You don't have the option to choose your dubbing or subtitles in Netfilx over there? We can choose all kinds of languages or keep the original over here.

Usually we have that option but this one didn't have the original German, a whole bunch of others like Chinese etc, so I went back and checked, turns out it does have German but all the way down in the scroll list and I hadn't bothered to scroll and see. This is a bit embarrassing. Kev

Classic case of user error, blaming the system when not knowing how to use it.

Actually I agree, that's why I said it is embarrassing.

RE: TV Series Thread - Bada - 09-26-2019

RE: TV Series Thread - Bada - 09-27-2019

RE: TV Series Thread - Bada - 10-01-2019

I had no idea

RE: TV Series Thread - mugatiya - 10-07-2019

Finished Barry S2. This show is bloody awesome. Bada and Janis will enjoy it I think

Currently, the only show I am following in real-time is Succession. S2 should end soon so I think that's when you guys should get into it. So.Much.Awesomeness.

RE: TV Series Thread - Bada - 10-08-2019

Yeah, Barry has been good throughout