Sri Lankan Cricket Fans
TV Series Thread - Printable Version

+- Sri Lankan Cricket Fans (https://www.slcricketfans.com)
+-- Forum: General Chat (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: TV Series Thread (/showthread.php?tid=18)

RE: TV Series Thread - stillwill - 02-10-2022

(02-10-2022, 01:55 AM)mugatiya Wrote:  Down with the JANIS

[Image: RceVB8x.gif?noredirect]

JB is a hypocrite as usual. Worse than PJ actually.

(02-09-2022, 11:41 PM)The One Wrote:  
(02-09-2022, 10:43 AM)JamisBanda Wrote:  Without spoiling too much, Mando and Grogu joins in the latter half.

FFS Mrwtf use the ****** spoiler tag

RE: TV Series Thread - Keshan - 02-10-2022

JB is just a bit dazed after smashing 500ml of Highland chocolate milk Kev

RE: TV Series Thread - mugatiya - 02-10-2022

(02-10-2022, 03:45 AM)stillwill Wrote:  
(02-09-2022, 11:41 PM)The One Wrote:  FFS Mrwtf use the ****** spoiler tag

Stop projecting your wish for the Sinhalese people onto this discussion SW.

RE: TV Series Thread - JamisBanda - 02-10-2022

(02-10-2022, 01:48 AM)The One Wrote:  Didn't you throw a hissyfit when VP spoiled Bond. A bit hypocritical isn't it.

It's not a real spoiler, can't help with whoever disagrees.

I wanted to convey that information to nuffa who wasn't going to watch it and chances are he or similar people wouldn't have opened the spoiler, only the people who watched would.

It would have been a shame if people like nuffa chose not to watch it and stick to Mando while thinking there is no Mando in Boba Fett. I don't watch other starwars movies but if Mando is going to be in in any of them, then I would want to know as I will def want to watch it. 

My intentions were pure , and I don' think was a proper spoiler in the context of this thread, you can argue even saying a movie or TV series is good or bad theoretically is a spoiler if we go to these levels, but they are not in the same scale as revealing the ending of a movie.

If you concerned about even the littlest theoretical spoilers then best to stay out of this thread.

RE: TV Series Thread - nuffa - 02-10-2022

(02-10-2022, 09:37 AM)JamisBanda Wrote:  
(02-10-2022, 01:48 AM)The One Wrote:  Didn't you throw a hissyfit when VP spoiled Bond. A bit hypocritical isn't it.

I wanted to convey that information to nuffa who wasn't going to watch it and chances are he or similar people wouldn't have opened the spoiler, only the people who watched would.

It would have been a shame if people like nuffa chose not to watch it and stick to Mando while thinking there is no Mando in Boba Fett. I don't watch other starwars movies but if Mando is going to be in in any of them, then I would want to know as I will def want to watch it. 

My intentions were pure , and I don' think was a proper spoiler in the context of this thread, you can argue even saying a movie or TV series is good or bad theoretically is a spoiler if we go to these levels, but they are not in the same scale as revealing the ending of a movie.

If you concerned about even the littlest theoretical spoilers then best to stay out of this thread.

Yeah I'll give JB a pass on this.
It's not a spoiler like saying
the latest spider man.
Boba Fett series started out of the ending of Mando S2. So Mando appearing in it isn't really unexpected.

(02-10-2022, 05:45 AM)mugatiya Wrote:  
(02-10-2022, 03:45 AM)stillwill Wrote:  

Stop projecting your wish for the Sinhalese people onto this discussion SW.

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. YOU THINK I'M RACIST ?AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

just the low country Sinhalese though Peep

RE: TV Series Thread - The One - 02-10-2022

(02-10-2022, 09:37 AM)JamisBanda Wrote:  

You could have done all that with a spoiler tag. All this is just making up excuses instead of owning up to your **** up.

RE: TV Series Thread - JamisBanda - 02-10-2022

I'm sorry that you feel that was a spoiler.

Get over it

RE: TV Series Thread - The One - 02-10-2022

JB's still justifying himself when VP gracefully owned up to his mistake. It tells you all you want to know when VP comes out on top in a comparison.