Sri Lankan Cricket Fans
TV Series Thread - Printable Version

+- Sri Lankan Cricket Fans (https://www.slcricketfans.com)
+-- Forum: General Chat (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: TV Series Thread (/showthread.php?tid=18)

RE: TV Series Thread - JamisBanda - 02-10-2022

ooh good old VP comparison

I'm sorry if you still feel it was a spoiler, I don't.

RE: TV Series Thread - Keshan - 02-14-2022

Started on Only Murders in the Building. First two episodes are fun. Only thing is Selena Gomez's acting leaves a lot to be desired. Wonder how she landed the role.

Do you guys follow any crime podcasts? Any suggestions? I remember Damith suggesting a few sometime back

RE: TV Series Thread - mugatiya - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 05:37 AM)Keshan Wrote:  Started on Only Murders in the Building. First two episodes are fun. Only thing is Selena Gomez's acting leaves a lot to be desired.  Wonder how she landed the role.

Do you guys follow any crime podcasts? Any suggestions? I remember Damith suggesting a few sometime back

Oh used to follow a bunch.

Serial was my fav, the OG.

RE: TV Series Thread - Bada - 02-14-2022

Resident Alien new season is on. Good fun as usual.

I watched Only Murders. Liked it. Not following crime podcasts atm. Will do when I plan to commit one.

Downloaded Reacher, Boba Fett and After Life new season.

RE: TV Series Thread - The One - 02-14-2022

Yeah loved Only Murders. Agree Selena's acting is pretty average, and that's being kind to her. Also, having to act alongside Steve Martin and Martin Short isn't doing her any favors, that makes her look even worse than she is because those guys are legends. But I also thought despite that their chemistry works really well if that makes any sense.

RE: TV Series Thread - JamisBanda - 02-17-2022

Watching Afterlife season 3, grieving husband and acting like a wise guy all the time things is getting really tiring. I wasn't a big fan of first 2 that much either.

And oh my fking god the annoying way his dead wife speaks in his videos, "OH TONIII"... and fake laughing just too much.

Glad they ended this rubbish, I'm a big fan of Rickey but this this full of recycled jokes which isn't funny at all.

RE: TV Series Thread - mugatiya - 02-17-2022

I have the same feeling about season 3 tbh

I did really love 1 and 2 but s3 just seems like it’s more of the same abs I didn’t end up finishing the season either this time around

RE: TV Series Thread - JamisBanda - 02-17-2022

Some scenes are so cringy tbh, it's the sort of thing he would make fun of normally, not sure how he ended up writing all that stuff.

RE: TV Series Thread - SunJ - 02-20-2022

Fkin psyched for Kenobi. Hype is real

John Williams doing the score is great news too

RE: TV Series Thread - Keshan - 02-21-2022

Finished Only Murders in the Building. Good stuff. Another season is guaranteed I guess with that ending.
Looking forward to that.

Started on Succession - Season 3. Two episodes in. It's FIRING ALL CYLINDERS. Acing every scene and there's so much momentum. Just pure greatness.