Sri Lankan Cricket Fans
TV Series Thread - Printable Version

+- Sri Lankan Cricket Fans (https://www.slcricketfans.com)
+-- Forum: General Chat (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: TV Series Thread (/showthread.php?tid=18)

RE: TV Series Thread - The One - 04-26-2022

Another great episode of BCS. Man they keep delivering.

RE: TV Series Thread - stillwill - 04-27-2022

I started watching a new TV show called Snowfall. It is pretty much the origin of Cocaine import and beginning of Crack Cocaine in US. It shows the story of everyone from Nicaraguan exporters to CIA agents that faciliated the import of coke to the distributor to the low level dealer. Pretty interesting show.

RE: TV Series Thread - Keshan - 04-28-2022

(04-26-2022, 05:48 AM)The One Wrote:  Another great episode of BCS. Man they keep delivering.

RE: TV Series Thread - Bada - 05-03-2022

Barry new season is on. Been a while. Funny as usual.

Started on Moon Knight thanks to my brother when he was here. It's alright.

Noticed Tokyo Vice. Might give it a try.

RE: TV Series Thread - stillwill - 05-03-2022

Watched 1st Episode of We Own This City, which his pretty much The Wire team and it was good. Too bad it is only a 6 episode mini series.

RE: TV Series Thread - mugatiya - 05-10-2022

Also to Normal People lovers - Sally Rooney's first book - Conversations with friends - will hit the screens later this week. It's on Hulu. No Daisy but the trailer looks promising. I read the book while in SL. It is really really good. @Sach The One @Keshan

RE: TV Series Thread - Keshan - 05-11-2022

(05-10-2022, 12:04 AM)mugatiya Wrote:  Also to Normal People lovers - Sally Rooney's first book - Conversations with friends - will hit the screens later this week. It's on Hulu. No Daisy but the trailer looks promising. I read the book while in SL. It is really really good. @Sach The One @Keshan

Yeah been following it. Need to watch.

I'm currently watching this show called The Fall in Netflix. Its a 2013 crime show starring Gillian Anderson and Jamie Dornan. Only 3 seasons and it is SO GOOD!

Gillian is the cop and Jamie is the serial killer. They show full on how the killer also goes about his daily life and all.

RE: TV Series Thread - mugatiya - 05-11-2022

Yea saw it ages ago.

I liked the first few seasons. Didn’t enjoy last outings

RE: TV Series Thread - Keshan - 05-13-2022

WEll it has only 3 seasons. First two seasons were fantastic. Just started on the third. Maybe you didn't like the third?

New BCS episode was also solid. There was a great scene between Howard and Saul! Two more episodes to the mid season finale.

RE: TV Series Thread - mugatiya - 05-14-2022

(05-13-2022, 01:39 PM)Keshan Wrote:  WEll it has only 3 seasons. First two seasons were fantastic. Just started on the third. Maybe you didn't like the third?

New BCS episode was also solid. There was a great scene between Howard and Saul! Two more episodes to the mid season finale.

Yea I think 1 and 2 were ok. 3rd I did not like much..