Sri Lankan Cricket Fans
TV Series Thread - Printable Version

+- Sri Lankan Cricket Fans (https://www.slcricketfans.com)
+-- Forum: General Chat (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: TV Series Thread (/showthread.php?tid=18)

RE: TV Series Thread - stillwill - 11-23-2022

Started watching Blockbuster on Netflix, painful 2 episodes. Dont even waste your time.

RE: TV Series Thread - JamisBanda - 11-30-2022

(01-14-2022, 12:48 AM)mugatiya Wrote:  This fills the hole in my heart that LOST left about 85% of the way!

Pretty good show and I'm loving it so far. 1 ep to go I think.

8.5/10 for me.

The cast is phenomenal.

Equal parts survival epic, psychological horror story and coming-of-age drama, YELLOWJACKETS is the saga of a team of wildly talented high school girls soccer players who become the (un)lucky survivors of a plane crash deep in the remote northern wilderness. The series chronicles their descent from a complicated but thriving team to savage clans, while also tracking the lives they’ve attempted to piece back together nearly 25 years later, proving that the past is never really past and what began out in the wilderness is far from over.

We are watching this atm and it's brilliant. Didn't expect it to be this good when we started watching it, it's not being promoted by Paramount who is streaming it atm, I just had to dig it up and watch, very underrated I think.

Only one episode lest for us, as you said all the cast is amazing and it's really well done.

Solid 8.5 from me despite the slightly lower ratings on IMDB.

RE: TV Series Thread - JamisBanda - 12-05-2022

Finally catching up with Better call Sual final season.

Wow , some of the episodes takes you by surprise.

RE: TV Series Thread - Bada - 12-06-2022

Tulsa King is better than I thought it would be. It's funny.

RE: TV Series Thread - JamisBanda - 12-06-2022

I have no idea how it has 8.4 rating though, it's fun but not over 8 rating worth.

Probably 6.5-7 at best.

RE: TV Series Thread - Bada - 12-12-2022

Tulsa King got serious all of a sudden.

RE: TV Series Thread - mugatiya - 12-12-2022

Fleishman is in trouble is one of my fav's this year

RE: TV Series Thread - JamisBanda - 12-15-2022

New Adams Family TV series Wednesday is pretty good, I didn't think I will enjoy but I'm hooked now, few episodes to go.

RE: TV Series Thread - nuffa - 12-16-2022

(12-15-2022, 02:34 PM)JamisBanda Wrote:  New Adams Family TV series Wednesday is pretty good, I didn't think I will enjoy but I'm hooked now, few episodes to go.

Yeah same. Didn't think I'll enjoy it. But was pretty good. Decent ending too. Would watch if there's another season.
Harry Potter vibes with a bit of humour and darker tones.

RE: TV Series Thread - JamisBanda - 12-17-2022

SAS rouge heroes is pretty awesome , it's the true story about how SAS was put together in 1940s to fight the Nazi's

A solid 8.5 for me.