Sri Lankan Cricket Fans
TV Series Thread - Printable Version

+- Sri Lankan Cricket Fans (https://www.slcricketfans.com)
+-- Forum: General Chat (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: TV Series Thread (/showthread.php?tid=18)

RE: TV Series Thread - stillwill - 03-17-2023

(03-14-2023, 09:21 AM)Keshan Wrote:  
(03-14-2023, 07:46 AM)mugatiya Wrote:  TLOU is a rare treat that lived up to the hype and delivered an emotional gut punch in the finale.

This show is an ATG.

It really was, and all the twists and turns were so well earned.

Acting just went through the roof by Pedro and Bella in that finale. Those one to ones were just so emotional.

It is ATG as of now. I hope the 2nd season can capture the same magic. The game is brutal in Part 2, and was universally praised. Not sure how TV audiences will like some of the stuff coming up though.

Please give Pedro and Bella Emmys and Golden Globes and SAG awards - basically everything everywhere all at once.

Is it really that good ? I have subscription for it. I'm currently at S1, episode 7 of Perry Mason.

Did anyone play the game of The Last of US ?if yes, how is it compared to the game ? should I play the game ? My nephew installed it on my ps4. It is still there.

RE: TV Series Thread - mugatiya - 03-18-2023

(03-17-2023, 03:20 PM)stillwill Wrote:  
(03-14-2023, 09:21 AM)Keshan Wrote:  It really was, and all the twists and turns were so well earned.

Acting just went through the roof by Pedro and Bella in that finale. Those one to ones were just so emotional.

It is ATG as of now. I hope the 2nd season can capture the same magic. The game is brutal in Part 2, and was universally praised. Not sure how TV audiences will like some of the stuff coming up though.

Please give Pedro and Bella Emmys and Golden Globes and SAG awards - basically everything everywhere all at once.

Is it really that good ? I have subscription for it. I'm currently at S1, episode 7 of Perry Mason.

Did anyone play the game of The Last of US ?if yes, how is it compared to the game ? should I play the game ? My nephew installed it on my ps4. It is still there.

Yes it is that good.

But we are all prestige drama nerds so who knows you might not like it. Don’t need to play the game and might be better if you didn’t.

But the story is very true to the game, from all accounts, and that’s what makes it great. It’s the benchmark for a game adaptation now.

RE: TV Series Thread - stillwill - 03-18-2023

(03-18-2023, 01:31 AM)mugatiya Wrote:  
(03-17-2023, 03:20 PM)stillwill Wrote:  Is it really that good ? I have subscription for it. I'm currently at S1, episode 7 of Perry Mason.

Yes it is that good.

But we are all prestige drama nerds so who knows you might not like it. Don’t need to play the game and might be better if you didn’t.

But the story is very true to the game, from all accounts, and that’s what makes it great. It’s the benchmark for a game adaptation now.

Ill watch after im done with Perry Mason.

RE: TV Series Thread - Bada - 03-31-2023

Shrinking is pretty good.

RE: TV Series Thread - The One - 03-31-2023

(03-31-2023, 04:40 PM)Bada Wrote:  Shrinking is pretty good.

Yeah, one of my favorite recent comedy shows.

RE: TV Series Thread - stillwill - 04-10-2023

Ted Lasso is overrated in my opinion. Did my best to get into it and couldn't.

RE: TV Series Thread - stillwill - 04-10-2023

Perry Mason and SnowFall is going very well. Perry Mason takes you back to 1930s LA, feels like Im actually in that era.

RE: TV Series Thread - mugatiya - 04-10-2023

Beef is probably the best Netflix show to come out in years.

Kudos to A24. 9/10 easy for me

RE: TV Series Thread - JamisBanda - 04-12-2023

Ha ha yeah Beef is pretty awesome.

RE: TV Series Thread - Charu26 - 04-13-2023

(04-10-2023, 06:44 PM)stillwill Wrote:  Ted Lasso is overrated in my opinion. Did my best to get into it and couldn't.

You're overrated. Tsk