Sri Lankan Cricket Fans
TV Series Thread - Printable Version

+- Sri Lankan Cricket Fans (https://www.slcricketfans.com)
+-- Forum: General Chat (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: TV Series Thread (/showthread.php?tid=18)

RE: TV Series Thread - JamisBanda - 02-17-2015

(02-15-2015, 05:27 PM)Bada Wrote:  Is Fargo good? Decent cast. Even Saul is there Smile

Watched the first epi, a bit meh, but will watch few episodes before deciding to continue or not.

RE: TV Series Thread - mugatiya - 02-17-2015

i never got through fargo, its a good show , the eps are long, and slow paced, think u need to be in the mood, i watched like 3-4 eps

people think its a true story when its not. i loved the movie though.

RE: TV Series Thread - Bada - 02-17-2015

(02-16-2015, 11:21 PM)SunJ Wrote:  watched Arrow S01 and didnt like it it, but it gets quite good from S02 onwards so if anyone stopped it at S01, give S02 a shot.

It's not that good from what I saw.

RE: TV Series Thread - nuffa - 02-17-2015

Absolutely love Gotham. Quite well done and a good cast. They keep on revealing iconic characters, probably a bit too quick.
Agree on Flash being cliche and a bit boring. But anyway I keep watching it.

Was thinking of starting Arrow also, but not really sure now. Smokes is smoking hot though.

RE: TV Series Thread - SunJ - 02-17-2015

(02-17-2015, 04:34 PM)nuffa Wrote:  Absolutely love Gotham. Quite well done and a good cast. They keep on revealing iconic characters, probably a bit too quick.

Was thinking of starting Arrow also, but not really sure now. Smokes is smoking hot though.

Like I said Arrow starts slow, and for some reason the actor has been instructed to act quite wooden in the first season according to the guy himself. But it picks up after S02 but after that it gets quite good, the last season was intensely paced, but all that depends if you are into this kinda stuff of course but 8.9/10 on TV.com and 8.2/10 on imdb and good viewer response overall.

RE: TV Series Thread - nuffa - 02-17-2015

(02-17-2015, 04:45 PM)SunJ Wrote:  
(02-17-2015, 04:34 PM)nuffa Wrote:  Absolutely love Gotham. Quite well done and a good cast. They keep on revealing iconic characters, probably a bit too quick.

Like I said Arrow starts slow, and for some reason the actor has been instructed to act quite wooden in the first season according to the guy himself. But it picks up  after S02 but after that it gets quite good, the last season was intensely paced, but all that depends if you are into this kinda stuff of course but 8.9/10 on TV.com and 8.2/10 on imdb and good viewer response overall.

hmm. Will try it out and see then.

RE: TV Series Thread - Charu26 - 02-17-2015

Oh C'mon Flash is so much better than that gotham crap, revealing a bunch of iconic characters is all it does, non of them will be turning into the superheroes or supervillans . And that kid acting as bruce is  joke

RE: TV Series Thread - mugatiya - 02-17-2015

you know me, i never knock a series without giving it a go, i sort of liked arrow, but the lead guy just really threw me off

gotham just seems quite cheaply done to me. just feels a bit unreal, i especially dont like the the black woman going up against mafia, just seems a bit OTT.

havent seen flash. might try ti at some point. mrs said its shit.

RE: TV Series Thread - ApoCrypto - 02-17-2015

How good was BCS ep 3 Kev

RE: TV Series Thread - Perthman - 02-18-2015

one of the most boring walking dead episodes ever.. its going down very fast