Sri Lankan Cricket Fans
TV Series Thread - Printable Version

+- Sri Lankan Cricket Fans (https://www.slcricketfans.com)
+-- Forum: General Chat (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: TV Series Thread (/showthread.php?tid=18)

RE: TV Series Thread - Bada - 11-25-2014

Nothing can beat Heisenberg

RE: TV Series Thread - ApoCrypto - 11-25-2014

Wait from what I saw up to now, this is how I understand, the silver haired girl is married/slaved to this tribe leader who gives protection to the family or will help them in future? and who are the Lannisters and how do they fit in between the Starks and Baratheons? Is peter dinklage a lannister?

RE: TV Series Thread - mugatiya - 11-25-2014

(11-25-2014, 03:42 AM)ApoCrypto Wrote:  Wait from what I saw up to now, this is how I understand, the silver haired girl is married/slaved to this tribe leader who gives protection to the family or will help them in future? and who are the Lannisters and how do they fit in between the Starks and Baratheons? Is peter dinklage a lannister?

The 2 Dragon's Daenerys and Viserys are Sis and Bro. They are banished to Esssos. So Viserys agrees to let Karl Drogo, the horse tribe leader marry his sister, in exchange for this 40k men to launch an attack on Kings Landing to regain his Fathers throne.

I will let you see how this part of the story plays out. So hopefully it clears up that story line

Quote:and who are the Lannisters and how do they fit in between the Starks and Baratheons?

The Lannisters are a powerful family with ideas on the Throne themselves. The link is that Robert Baratheon is married to Cercei Lannister. So essentially Lannisters have one foot on the Throne. This is her

[Image: Cersei_Lannister_HBO.JPG]

Yes, Dinkalage is a Lannister , namely Tyrion Lannister. His Dad is Tywin Lannister. Cercei is his Sis, Jamie his Bro.

His nephews are Goffrey and Tommen (Sons of Robert and Cercei)

Robert Baratheon and Ned Stark are childhood friends.

Ned has a bunch of kids (Jon Snow, Robb, Sansa, Arya)

(11-25-2014, 04:13 AM)mugatiya Wrote:  
(11-25-2014, 03:42 AM)ApoCrypto Wrote:  Wait from what I saw up to now, this is how I understand, the silver haired girl is married/slaved to this tribe leader who gives protection to the family or will help them in future? and who are the Lannisters and how do they fit in between the Starks and Baratheons? Is peter dinklage a lannister?

The 2 Dragon's Daenerys and  Viserys are Sis and Bro.  They are banished to Esssos. So  Viserys agrees to let Karl Drogo, the horse tribe leader marry his sister, in exchange for this 40k men to launch an attack on Kings Landing to regain his Fathers throne.

I will let you see how this part of the story plays out. So hopefully it clears up that story line

Quote:and who are the Lannisters and how do they fit in between the Starks and Baratheons?

The Lannisters are a powerful family with ideas on the Throne themselves. The link is that Robert Baratheon is married to Cercei Lannister. So essentially Lannisters have one foot on the Throne. This is her

[Image: Cersei_Lannister_HBO.JPG]

Yes, Dinkalage is a Lannister , namely Tyrion Lannister. His Dad is Tywin Lannister. Cercei is his Sis, Jamie his Bro.

His nephews are Goffrey and Tommen (Sons of Robert and Cercei)

Robert Baratheon and Ned Stark are childhood friends.

Ned has a bunch of kids (Jon Snow, Robb, Sansa, Arya)

But Cercei has an affair with someone right? the guy who looks like prince charming from shrek, who is he?

(11-25-2014, 04:18 AM)ApoCrypto Wrote:  But Cercei has an affair with someone right? the guy who looks like prince charming from shrek, who is he?
That's her brother. Here's the sex map

Wait so shes sleeping with her brother(s)?

(11-25-2014, 04:34 AM)ApoCrypto Wrote:  Wait so shes sleeping with her brother(s)?
Yeah, with Jaime

RE: TV Series Thread - mugatiya - 11-25-2014

(11-25-2014, 04:34 AM)ApoCrypto Wrote:  Wait so shes sleeping with her brother(s)?

Brother*. Singular. Jamie Lannister, the uber good looking dude.

Goffrey and Tommen are actually their kids, you see the features are very similar to Jamie and Cercei. This will come up in the story a lot.

IBA prob spoiled all the juicy bits with that pic LOL. Its a HUGE SPOILER pic.

Thats ***** up, its incest, I dont understand this, is there any reason or anything like that

(11-25-2014, 04:41 AM)mugatiya Wrote:  

Brother*. Singular. Jamie Lannister, the uber good looking dude.

Goffrey and Tommen are actually their kids, you see the features are very similar to Jamie and Cercei. This will come up in the story a lot.

IBA prob spoiled all the juicy bits with that pic LOL. Its a HUGE SPOILER pic.

You said they're robert's and cercei's kids