Sri Lankan Cricket Fans
TV Series Thread - Printable Version

+- Sri Lankan Cricket Fans (https://www.slcricketfans.com)
+-- Forum: General Chat (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: TV Series Thread (/showthread.php?tid=18)

RE: TV Series Thread - SimplePass - 03-02-2015

(03-02-2015, 09:48 PM)mugatiya Wrote:  So netflix Aus is launching at the end of march.

prices start at 9.99 it seems. take that foxtel

content is still unclear, stuff like oitnb and hoc will come later apparently.

with the piracy laws coming in sept or so, looks like its time to watch stuff legally and its affordable.

why don't u just get the usa version of Netflix? I've had it for 3 years now and it's the best investment u can make if u like tv.

the aus version won't have as many shows as the usa version at least at the start.

RE: TV Series Thread - SimplePass - 03-02-2015

I must go back to house of cards. I've tried a few times but have given up single time because I didn't have the time to invest in it.

does the series have finish after s3?

RE: TV Series Thread - Bada - 03-03-2015

Maybe I'll try HOC once GOT season 5 is done. Just BCS and GOT for now. Should watch Elementary season 3 as well.

RE: TV Series Thread - mugatiya - 03-03-2015

(03-02-2015, 09:55 PM)SimplePass Wrote:  
(03-02-2015, 09:48 PM)mugatiya Wrote:  So netflix Aus is launching at the end of march.

prices start at 9.99 it seems. take that foxtel

content is still unclear, stuff like oitnb and hoc will come later apparently.

with the piracy laws coming in sept or so, looks like its time to watch stuff legally and its affordable.

why don't u just get the usa version of Netflix? I've had it for 3 years now and it's the best investment u can make if u like tv.

the aus version won't have as many shows as the usa version at least at the start.

yea i might set this up at some point.

RE: TV Series Thread - The One - 03-03-2015

I hear Hulu Plus is better than Netflix these days, must give it a try. If it's really that better I might cancel Netflix subscription and go for it. Waited mainly because I wanted to wait for HoC.

RE: TV Series Thread - SimplePass - 03-03-2015

(03-03-2015, 03:32 AM)The One Wrote:  I hear Hulu Plus is better than Netflix these days, must give it a try. If it's really that better I might cancel Netflix subscription and go for it. Waited mainly because I wanted to wait for HoC.

no i don't think so. on hulu u get ads even when u pay a monthly subscription.

it has the newest episodes of all the shows though

(03-03-2015, 03:35 AM)SimplePass Wrote:  
(03-03-2015, 03:32 AM)The One Wrote:  I hear Hulu Plus is better than Netflix these days, must give it a try. If it's really that better I might cancel Netflix subscription and go for it. Waited mainly because I wanted to wait for HoC.

no i don't think so. on hulu u get ads even when u pay a monthly subscription.

it has the newest episodes of all the shows though

Oh I didn't know about the ads, that would suck.
I'll try their free trial and see.

RE: TV Series Thread - McLovin - 03-03-2015

Hulu is rubbish I reckon. A lot of the shows you have to wait weeks for the latest episodes and there are a ton of ads on there. They do have a free trial tho so I guess you can check it out for yourself.

Finished watching House of Cards. Dafuq, I thought they were going to finish this season but there's gonna be at least one more season.

It was still very addictive, but I hope they won't go any further than 4 seasons, should have finished here imo.

RE: TV Series Thread - JamisBanda - 03-03-2015

HoC season 3 

Three episodes down, it's getting boring for me, not much drama but political stuff growing and growing, I don't understand most of the US political terms and their importance so I might give this up and get back to fargo.