Sri Lankan Cricket Fans
TV Series Thread - Printable Version

+- Sri Lankan Cricket Fans (https://www.slcricketfans.com)
+-- Forum: General Chat (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: TV Series Thread (/showthread.php?tid=18)

RE: TV Series Thread - SunJ - 03-03-2015

Anyone watch How To Get Away With Murder? any good? whats it about?

RE: TV Series Thread - Indika - 03-03-2015

(03-03-2015, 03:32 AM)The One Wrote:  I hear Hulu Plus is better than Netflix these days, must give it a try. If it's really that better I might cancel Netflix subscription and go for it. Waited mainly because I wanted to wait for HoC.

U can watch lot of ads after getting their subscription. Plus, except WWE, everything they have there can be watched for free from original TV channel website. For e.g. USA network show Suits, even if u don't have cable TV, u can watch it from USA network website the next day it aired. Same goes to History channel, comedy central & other favorite channels...

Bottom line, Huluplus is not a match or a replacement for Netflix.

RE: TV Series Thread - SimplePass - 03-03-2015

(03-03-2015, 07:58 AM)SunJ Wrote:  Anyone watch How To Get Away With Murder? any good? whats it about?

watched too episodes and gave up. it's about a bunch of homicide law students who end up killing somebody at the uni themselves (i think). it's very stylized with a lot of sex. i think it's marketed more at the teenage crowd.

(03-03-2015, 07:18 AM)The One Wrote:  Finished watching House of Cards. Dafuq, I thought they were going to finish this season but there's gonna be at least one more season.

It was still very addictive, but I hope they won't go any further than 4 seasons, should have finished here imo.

ok so there is no point starting the show now since there is another season to go.

that gay guy with red hair on shameless is a horrible actor. i wish they could replace him.

RE: TV Series Thread - sl boy - 03-04-2015

(03-03-2015, 07:58 AM)SunJ Wrote:  Anyone watch How To Get Away With Murder? any good? whats it about?

Heard about this and gonna download it soon. Let's see SP is correct here.

Btw watching this tv show at the moment.

Empire - 8 episodes finished and this gets better and better. In other words DOPE.

RE: TV Series Thread - mugatiya - 03-04-2015

(03-03-2015, 11:24 PM)SimplePass Wrote:  that gay guy with red hair on shameless is a horrible actor. i wish they could replace him.

yea he was a bit off in this ep, u really need to be good to pull off something like a phycotic break

lip is my fav, i love his story arc.

RE: TV Series Thread - Perthman - 03-04-2015

(03-04-2015, 12:23 AM)mugatiya Wrote:  
(03-03-2015, 11:24 PM)SimplePass Wrote:  that gay guy with red hair on shameless is a horrible actor. i wish they could replace him.

yea he was a bit off in this ep, u really need to be good to pull off something like a phycotic break

lip is my fav, i love his story arc.

Yeah mine too..he always has the best story line. I think Ian's character is not bad acting but its just the role he has to play as a messed up psycho teen..

RE: TV Series Thread - mugatiya - 03-04-2015

emily rossum has a great bod, so glad shes not afraid to flaunt it Rockon

RE: TV Series Thread - Charu26 - 03-04-2015

ABsolutely loved the season finale, the build up was totally worth it.. Would recommend it!