Sri Lankan Cricket Fans
TV Series Thread - Printable Version

+- Sri Lankan Cricket Fans (https://www.slcricketfans.com)
+-- Forum: General Chat (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: TV Series Thread (/showthread.php?tid=18)

RE: TV Series Thread - Charu26 - 05-24-2015

(05-24-2015, 03:16 PM)sexydilz Wrote:  
(05-24-2015, 03:00 PM)Charu26 Wrote:  FFS!...Have you been even following the show?

His father initially took away the girl Tyrion loved away from him, branded her a whore, and let his men rape her, making Tyrion watch it (The whole time the girl actually loved tyrion).
Then he took the next girl he fell in love with, turned her against him, and Tyrion caught them having sex!

So tell me Why exactly should one not pity him?

lol I have,I pity him a bit but somehow he killed his father didnt he?plus I dont get why he is the fav character of most.when does he die?

btw well played cersei in episode 6

Just replay that scene where he got captured in the 6th episode.. isn't it just genius the way he wiggled himself out of the spot, not only that he got the captors to head in the direction they wanted to go in the first place!

RE: TV Series Thread - Dilcey - 05-24-2015

(05-24-2015, 04:04 PM)Charu26 Wrote:  
(05-24-2015, 03:16 PM)sexydilz Wrote:  lol I have,I pity him a bit but somehow he killed his father didnt he?plus I dont get why he is the fav character of most.when does he die?

Just replay that scene where he got captured in the 6th episode.. isn't it just genius the way he wiggled himself out of the spot, not only that he got the captors to head in the direction they wanted to go in the first place!

a smart arse no doubt but Baelish is smarter and more manipulative

RE: TV Series Thread - Dilcey - 05-24-2015

(05-24-2015, 04:01 PM)TheĀ One Wrote:  Look at Dilz trying to sound all hippie. Spy

lol,my fav character was Lord Tywin.

now its Baelish

RE: TV Series Thread - mugatiya - 05-24-2015

(05-24-2015, 03:00 PM)Charu26 Wrote:  
(05-24-2015, 02:40 PM)sexydilz Wrote:  btw why are ppl fascinated with the dwarf and pity him?He killed his father for god sake

we hev Lord Baelish - the "brains' of westeros,a most interesting man

FFS!...Have you been even following the show?

His father initially took away the girl Tyrion loved away from him, branded her a whore, and let his men rape her, making Tyrion watch it (The whole time the girl actually loved tyrion).
Then he took the next girl he fell in love with, turned her against him, and Tyrion caught them having sex!

So tell me Why exactly should one not pity him?

dont forget the never ending quips about how he is not his son, how he is constantly ridiculed for the way he was born

and above all the ultimate guilt trip in blaming his wife's (tywins) death on the mere existence of tyrion

ya i guess its hard not to pity someone like that.

also lord baelish might be a mastermind but ffs tyrion is the smartest + funniest man in westeros. how can you not love this character ?

(05-24-2015, 04:04 PM)Charu26 Wrote:  
(05-24-2015, 03:16 PM)sexydilz Wrote:  lol I have,I pity him a bit but somehow he killed his father didnt he?plus I dont get why he is the fav character of most.when does he die?

to me that was the best scene in ep 6 totally tyrion just out witting guys with his mind and no one even knew whats going on.

(05-24-2015, 04:34 PM)sexydilz Wrote:  
(05-24-2015, 04:04 PM)Charu26 Wrote:  Just replay that scene where he got captured in the 6th episode.. isn't it just genius the way he wiggled himself out of the spot, not only that he got the captors to head in the direction they wanted to go in the first place!

a smart arse no doubt but Baelish is smarter and more manipulative

lets see how he reacts when he finds out sansa's been raped..

RE: TV Series Thread - Dilcey - 05-25-2015

tyrion being a dwarf attracts more attention and pity

RE: TV Series Thread - mugatiya - 05-25-2015

(05-25-2015, 03:28 AM)sexydilz Wrote:  tyrion being a dwarf attracts more attention and pity

disagree. dunno about the books but in the tv show, for me personally, the whole dwarf factor doesn't play a huge role at all, in fact dinkalage is so good you forget that this guy is a dwarf most of the time for me

its only in the times when the show dwells on that aspect that it makes obviously

the only time i feel sorry for tyrion - the dwarf - is when its battle or something cuz obviously he's out manned.

but as people who is ones of the sharpest men/minds on the whole damn thing.

i suppose for superficial people, such as yourself as it would seem, this plays a role.

RE: TV Series Thread - Dilcey - 05-25-2015

agree that dinkalage is a superb actor,isnt he is the most well known actor of the cast right now that Sean benn is long gone?

who are your fav actors in the cast mugs and why?

RE: TV Series Thread - mugatiya - 05-25-2015

(05-25-2015, 03:45 AM)sexydilz Wrote:  agree that dinkalage is a superb actor,isnt he is the most well known actor of the cast right now that Sean benn is long gone?

who are your fav actors in the cast mugs and why?

fav actors or characters ?

if actors obviously peter dinkalage, kit harrington, charles dance, nikolaj, masie williams - who is utterly brilliant. sophie turner, gwandoline, stephen dillaine (stannis), iwan rheon (ramsay), alfie allen

the why is obvious - they are all just great actors.