Sri Lankan Cricket Fans
TV Series Thread - Printable Version

+- Sri Lankan Cricket Fans (https://www.slcricketfans.com)
+-- Forum: General Chat (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: TV Series Thread (/showthread.php?tid=18)

RE: TV Series Thread - Dilcey - 06-01-2015

The vision thingy was interesting - so they cut it out?

Rickon and Osha - they wont show them again?

RE: TV Series Thread - JamisBanda - 06-01-2015

^ No spoilers please you idiot.

(06-01-2015, 05:06 PM)JamisBanda Wrote:  ^ No spoilers please you idiot.

how come its a spoiler idiot?Mugatiya,u and bada all have said about the last season.Muagatiya also has said that Bran wont feature this season.I just asked a question if his vision thing was cut out

(06-01-2015, 12:39 PM)SimplePass Wrote:  can somebody remind me what happened to the youngest starks?

(06-01-2015, 12:45 PM)JamisBanda Wrote:  
(06-01-2015, 12:39 PM)SimplePass Wrote:  can somebody remind me what happened to the youngest starks?

Still in the woods I think, I heard he is not going to be in this season at all, so when they show him in next season he is going to be a fully grown up man and still playing a child's role.

(06-01-2015, 12:49 PM)mugatiya Wrote:  they leave winterfell when it falls to theon and his troops, theon tries to find them but they escape so he burns 2 other boys and says its them

rickon and bran are no longer together btw, bran is off doing his weird vision shit. rickon is off with osha somewhere else i cant rememer now

what are these then?

RE: TV Series Thread - Charu26 - 06-01-2015

Dilz- 1 JB-0

RE: TV Series Thread - The One - 06-01-2015

Its the age catching up with JB.

LOL I read the first line from Dilz's post which said "The vision thingy was interesting.." and thought he was talking about something from this week's episode , 

Sorry Dilz.

RE: TV Series Thread - mugatiya - 06-01-2015

Previous season stuff can't be spoilers

If you haven't seen up to the latest season then you should be shot

Just don't spoil anything from the new season as some might be waiting to binge watch when it's over

Bran not being in the season was known before the season began

RE: TV Series Thread - mugatiya - 06-01-2015

(06-01-2015, 03:59 PM)sexydilz Wrote:  The vision thingy was interesting - so they cut it out?

Rickon and Osha  - they wont show them again?

No they haven't cut anything out

What I mean is their storyline is caught up to the books at the end of last season meaning there is nothing more to film for them because GRRM hasn't written the new books

But the tv show will bring them back next season for sure and most likely original content - although with the help of Martin I guess

I mean I could be wrong I try very hard to read around the story without spoiling my self