Sri Lankan Cricket Fans
TV Series Thread - Printable Version

+- Sri Lankan Cricket Fans (https://www.slcricketfans.com)
+-- Forum: General Chat (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: TV Series Thread (/showthread.php?tid=18)

RE: TV Series Thread - SimplePass - 07-20-2015

i watch a lot of pilots but rarely follow through and watch the whole thing.

i still watch the strain and the 100 (although 100 was horrible in the second season).

right now i am follow zoo, the strain, scream weekly and am also trying to finish friday night lights, weeds, parks and rec, daredevil, agents of shield etc etc. just don't have the time or am too bored to go back to some of those shows now.

RE: TV Series Thread - ApoCrypto - 07-20-2015

Daredevil turned up to me one of my favourite shows, I was a bit sceptical at first because I didn't like the other comic book shows, Arrow, Flash, Agents of shield etc I couldn't get hooked, I think it helps that its pretty dark and doesn't try to appeal to family audience since it's Netflix's show

RE: TV Series Thread - mugatiya - 07-20-2015

yea i went off a lot of other tv hero stuff too

arrow, flash, gotham. just gave up on all those

really liked daredevil.. i think the whole cast is really good and has chemistry which made it good.

RE: TV Series Thread - Dilcey - 07-20-2015

i have vikings to watch - how is it?

how do u guys find so much of free time to follow so many shows?

RE: TV Series Thread - ApoCrypto - 07-20-2015

(07-20-2015, 07:21 AM)mugatiya Wrote:  yea i went off a lot of other tv hero stuff too

arrow, flash, gotham. just gave up on all those

really liked daredevil.. i think the whole cast is really good and has chemistry which made it good.

Also the martial arts stuff is so sick, especially the single shot sequence in ep 2 reminded me so much of old boy and raid, so cool

Special mention to the villain, guy is so good and they played out his character so well, think he'll be back for season 2

RE: TV Series Thread - Bada - 07-20-2015

(07-20-2015, 08:14 AM)ApoCrypto Wrote:  Special mention to the villain, guy is so good and they played out his character so well, think he'll be back for season 2

Fisk is the best character in it, at least for me. He drives the show

RE: TV Series Thread - Dilcey - 07-20-2015

we are busy with the Political programs like satana,giraya,wadda pitiya,Balaya -

RE: TV Series Thread - PunDithaMC - 07-20-2015

(07-20-2015, 08:25 AM)sexydilz Wrote:  we are busy with the Political programs like satana,giraya,wadda pitiya,Balaya -

Yeah, where the hell are their Emmy nominations?

RE: TV Series Thread - Bada - 07-21-2015

Watched TD. It's starting to make a bit of sense now

RE: TV Series Thread - The One - 07-26-2015

Started watching BB with the mrs. She's already impressed after one ep. WW

Going to binge watch whole 5 seasons babaay.

By the way did some people here really say the first ep was slow? Damn even I had forgotten they had packed so much stuff into that one episode.