Sri Lankan Cricket Fans
TV Series Thread - Printable Version

+- Sri Lankan Cricket Fans (https://www.slcricketfans.com)
+-- Forum: General Chat (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: TV Series Thread (/showthread.php?tid=18)

RE: TV Series Thread - ApoCrypto - 07-27-2015

(07-27-2015, 06:05 AM)The One Wrote:  
(07-27-2015, 04:02 AM)ApoCrypto Wrote:  They said only one sixth of the US library is available in AUS

Oh okay that sucks. What's the problem though, I don't understand, can't be a copyright issue? Or is it? When they obtain movies is it only on regional basis?

Yeah some copyright issues that Ive no clue about

RE: TV Series Thread - Bada - 07-27-2015

(07-27-2015, 06:09 AM)The One Wrote:  Finished BB S1. Mrs is a BB junkie now. Add one more to the fanbase. Kev

LOL @ Charu

RE: TV Series Thread - mugatiya - 07-27-2015

foxtel (cable service in Aus) has a lot of exclusive deals for a lot of content that is otherwise on netflix in the US.

so netflix cant have them via their service. plus we also have all these other lame streaming services, stan, presto, so obviously they also have a bunch of stuff under their rights.

once these deals expire they should start showing up on netflix.

aus are just 2nd class citizens in the media market
http://www.finder.com.au/netflix-australia-vs-netflix-us-tv-shows

[Image: NetflixInfographic.jpg]

(07-27-2015, 06:47 AM)mugatiya Wrote:  foxtel (cable service in Aus) has a lot of exclusive deals for a lot of content that is otherwise on netflix in the US.

so netflix cant have them via their service. plus we also have all these other lame streaming services, stan, presto, so obviously they also have a bunch of stuff under their rights.

I think foxtel and appletv have the most content in aus

RE: TV Series Thread - Bada - 07-27-2015

Dilz might like the TD episode because of certain scenes

RE: TV Series Thread - SimplePass - 07-27-2015

(07-27-2015, 07:01 AM)ApoCrypto Wrote:  
(07-27-2015, 06:47 AM)mugatiya Wrote:  foxtel (cable service in Aus) has a lot of exclusive deals for a lot of content that is otherwise on netflix in the US.

I think foxtel and appletv have the most content in aus

If u have a subscription to netflix u can watch their content from any country provided u have a vpn. I only use the australian one to watch on tv.

(07-27-2015, 09:57 AM)SimplePass Wrote:  
(07-27-2015, 07:01 AM)ApoCrypto Wrote:  I think foxtel and appletv have the most content in aus

If u have a subscription to netflix u can watch their content from any country provided u have a vpn. I only use the australian one to watch on tv.

If I want to watch on laptop I'd rather stream illegally for free, whole purpose of getting it was to watch on tv without having to connect the laptop to TV through HDMI or chromecast etc.

RE: TV Series Thread - SimplePass - 07-27-2015

(07-27-2015, 10:44 AM)ApoCrypto Wrote:  
(07-27-2015, 09:57 AM)SimplePass Wrote:  If u have a subscription to netflix u can watch their content from any country provided u have a vpn. I only use the australian one to watch on tv.

If I want to watch on laptop I'd rather stream illegally for free, whole purpose of getting it was to watch on tv without having to connect the laptop to TV through HDMI or chromecast etc.

Personally i like it more than any illegal stuff cos it's better quality and is only like 10 bucks but to each his own

(07-27-2015, 07:49 AM)Bada Wrote:  Dilz might like the TD episode because of certain scenes

Dilz later today

What is TD ?

How do you guys have so much time to watch tv? Bada get a life. Mugs is a loser. Aren't you sick of staring at the PC all day?

I am soooo stressed out these days cuz I am running my OWN BUSINESS. I was so stressed today cuz I couldn't match Ivory color with a nice matching ceiling and I went to soooo many shops but couldn't find a nice dining set to match it all and pull the room together you know

It was sooo stressful. So I went to to pub with my friends and partied all night. It was also stressful cuz we had no idea which Bottle over 25k to open at da club

Go out and see people, I am a people person. Degrees are stupid.