Sri Lankan Cricket Fans
TV Series Thread - Printable Version

+- Sri Lankan Cricket Fans (https://www.slcricketfans.com)
+-- Forum: General Chat (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: TV Series Thread (/showthread.php?tid=18)

RE: TV Series Thread - mugatiya - 10-12-2015

Ya 2 eps so far

RE: TV Series Thread - The One - 10-12-2015

Will the two groups in TWD and FTWD meet at some point? Spy

RE: TV Series Thread - Indika - 10-12-2015

(10-11-2015, 06:29 PM)Bada Wrote:  

After the epic series of Californication hard to see how David Duchovny will settle down for X Files again.

In Californication, David Duchovny, slept with so many women. Hard to see him top that performance.

RE: TV Series Thread - mugatiya - 10-12-2015

(10-12-2015, 05:24 PM)The One Wrote:  Will the two groups in TWD and FTWD meet at some point? Spy

both on AMC yes? so yea this should

RE: TV Series Thread - The One - 10-13-2015

(10-12-2015, 06:20 PM)Indika Wrote:  
(10-11-2015, 06:29 PM)Bada Wrote:  

After the epic series of Californication hard to see how David Duchovny will settle down for X Files again.

In Californication, David Duchovny, slept with so many women. Hard to see him top that performance.

Did you really call Californication epic-er than X-Files? Somebody please ban Indika.

RE: TV Series Thread - The One - 10-13-2015

(10-12-2015, 10:55 PM)mugatiya Wrote:  
(10-12-2015, 05:24 PM)The One Wrote:  Will the two groups in TWD and FTWD meet at some point? Spy

both on AMC yes? so yea this should

Yeah AMC, but I really had better hopes for Fear TWD; I thought it'll give us some insight into the origin of the virus or at least the early days before the breakout. But the whole before the breakout was only a couple of eps and now it's essentially TWD with different characters.

RE: TV Series Thread - Bada - 10-13-2015

They have AMC here now. Too late though WW

RE: TV Series Thread - samtheman - 10-16-2015

What do you guys thin about Quantico. Priyanka chopra is actually doing an allright job but the series is getting bit childish like more I watch it. I can't pin point exactly , it feels it was directed by some enthusiastic kids who try to put all the things they have seen before in series like that into this.

RE: TV Series Thread - Perthman - 10-16-2015

(10-16-2015, 10:23 AM)samtheman Wrote:  What do you guys thin about Quantico. Priyanka chopra is actually doing an alright job but the series is getting bit childish like more I watch it. I can't pin point exactly , it feels it was directed by some enthusiastic kids who try to put all the things they have seen before in series like that into this.

I've only watched the first 2 episodes so far so too early to judge.. but so far its ok for me..

RE: TV Series Thread - Indika - 10-16-2015

(10-13-2015, 03:14 AM)The One Wrote:  
(10-12-2015, 06:20 PM)Indika Wrote:  After the epic series of Californication hard to see how David Duchovny will settle down for X Files again.

Did you really call Californication epic-er than X-Files? Somebody please ban Indika.

Yes.  Behindsofa

But don't get me wrong, X-Files is one of my all time favorites. The thing is I have a knack for realistic story most of the time than fiction.

Besides I like the Californian life. Tongue More fun to watch.