Sri Lankan Cricket Fans
Qatar 2022 (FIFA World Cup) - Printable Version

+- Sri Lankan Cricket Fans (https://www.slcricketfans.com)
+-- Forum: General Chat (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Other Sports (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Qatar 2022 (FIFA World Cup) (/showthread.php?tid=2996)

RE: Qatar 2022 (FIFA World Cup) - VP - 11-21-2022

(11-21-2022, 03:53 PM)LankaFan Wrote:  
(11-21-2022, 01:49 PM)mugatiya Wrote:  ITS COMING HOME LADS

this time it will for sure!

Big Grin

You again huh?

RE: Qatar 2022 (FIFA World Cup) - VP - 11-21-2022

Don't get too excited about this...Just Iran. Q/f if lucky. But then if Eng make a q/f, they will go to a semi to lose.

Question is...can they maintain this type of play?

RE: Qatar 2022 (FIFA World Cup) - BELSWILF - 11-21-2022

(11-21-2022, 02:12 PM)stillwill Wrote:  Well Iran vs USA should be fun.

USA will let the terrorists beat them in Soccer (Football - everywhere else), so that they could run their policies in real affairs, without major interruptions, while the terrorists enjoy a Soccer win My3

RE: Qatar 2022 (FIFA World Cup) - Charu26 - 11-21-2022

(11-21-2022, 04:26 PM)LankaFan Wrote:  
(11-21-2022, 02:12 PM)stillwill Wrote:  Well Iran vs USA should be fun.

USA will let the terrorists beat them in Soccer (Football - everywhere else), so that they could run their policies in real affairs, without major interruptions, while the terrorists enjoy a Soccer win  My3

You should be a stand up comedian LF. I nearly died laughing Kev

(11-21-2022, 05:13 PM)Charu26 Wrote:  
(11-21-2022, 04:26 PM)LankaFan Wrote:  USA will let the terrorists beat them in Soccer (Football - everywhere else), so that they could run their policies in real affairs, without major interruptions, while the terrorists enjoy a Soccer win  My3

You should be a stand up comedian LF. I nearly died laughing  Kev

I know, I know, my problem is when I say certain things for humour, some uncles here take them very seriously and start attacking me. I then get carried away too, and attack them back, and then all of that humour is gone Der

One uncle even called me a "sensitive" in the chat box.  Yahoo

Did u all see the USA team shirt colour? OMG!
U know in Spain they have those bulls where a bright red cloth is thrown out to distract the bull from attacking the guy?
I think USA think they could distract their opponent with this football jersey colour

US vs Wales match referee's name - Referee Abdulrahman Al Jassim (from Qatar)
No wonder he awarded that penalty to Wales and a Yellow Card to a US top player.  The terrorist sympathizers are working against the US Frusty

Another penalty against a Wales player for tackling a US player in the Wales side, was ignored. That would have resulted in a penalty for the US. US should not get involved in these international sports, they get cheated by the terrorist sympathizers.

RE: Qatar 2022 (FIFA World Cup) - mugatiya - 11-21-2022

(11-21-2022, 09:49 PM)LankaFan Wrote:  US vs Wales match referee's name - Referee Abdulrahman Al Jassim (from Qatar)
No wonder he awarded that penalty to Wales and a Yellow Card to a US top player.  The terrorist sympathizers are working against the US Frusty

Another penalty against a Wales player for tackling a US player in the Wales side, was ignored. That would have resulted in a penalty for the US.  US should not get involved in these international sports, they get cheated by the terrorist sympathizers.

Lol. Clear Penalty for Wales there my fwend.

Go the Dragons!

(11-21-2022, 09:49 PM)LankaFan Wrote:  US vs Wales match referee's name - Referee Abdulrahman Al Jassim (from Qatar)

Another penalty against a Wales player for tackling a US player in the Wales side, was ignored. That would have resulted in a penalty for the US.  US should not get involved in these international sports, they get cheated by the terrorist sympathizers.

[Image: giphy.gif]

(11-21-2022, 04:21 PM)VP Wrote:  Don't get too excited about this...Just Iran. Q/f if lucky. But then if Eng make a q/f, they will go to a semi to lose.

Question is...can they maintain this type of play?

Of course, it's Iran. USA and Wales are gonna be another matter altogether. This is the group with the most highly ranked teams.

But let's enjoy it while we can  Cry