Sri Lankan Cricket Fans
Australia A team tour of Sri Lanka - Printable Version

+- Sri Lankan Cricket Fans (http://www.slcricketfans.com)
+-- Forum: Cricket Talk (http://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Sri Lanka Cricket (http://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Australia A team tour of Sri Lanka (/showthread.php?tid=3068)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Australia A team tour of Sri Lanka - pj57 - 05-20-2022

https://www.thepapare.com/fixtures-announced-for-australia-a-tour-of-sri-lanka/

The Australia ‘A’ team set to tour Sri Lanka for two 50 over games and 2 four day games against Sri Lanka ‘A’ in June 2022.

The tour will begin on 08th June with 50 over games taking place first while the four-day games will be played from 14th June to 24th June.

The two 50 over games will be played at SSC Grounds in Colombo while 2 four-day games will be played at Mahinda Rajapaksa International Cricket Stadium in Hambantota.

Date Match Venue
08th June 1st 50 Over Match SSC, Colombo

10th June 2nd 50 Over Match SSC, Colombo

14th to 17th June 1st Four Day Match MRICS, Hambantota

21st to 24th June 2nd Four Day Match MRICS, Hambantota

Meanwhile, national selectors have named a 24-member Sri Lanka ‘A’ preliminary squad for the series against Australia ‘A’, ThePapare.com learns. The selectors have included the top performers of the recently concluded National Super League and Major Club Emerging 3-Day Tournaments in this preliminary squad.

Sri Lanka ‘A’ Preliminary Squad

Pabasara Waduge Kamil Mishara (wk), Sangeeth Cooray ,Minod Bhanuka, Sadeera Samarawickrama, Kamindu Mendis, Nuwanindu Fernando, Hashan Dumindu, Saminda Fernando, Janith Liyanage, Lahiru Udara (wk), Ashen Bandara, Sahan Arachchige, Lahriu Samarakoon, Lahiru Madhshanka, Dhananjaya Lakshan, Paramod Madushan, Dilshan Madushanka, Shiran Fernando, Mohammad Shiraz, Kavindu Pathiratne, Prabath Jayasuriya, Pulina Tharanga, Lakshitha Rasanjana.

RE: Australia A team tour of Sri Lanka - pj57 - 05-30-2022

Australia A team squad: Sean Abbott, Scott Boland, Pete Handscomb, Aaron Hardie, Marcus Harris, Travis Head, Henry Hunt, Josh Inglis, Matthew Kuhnemann, Nic Maddinson, Todd Murphy, Josh Philippe, Matt Renshaw, Jhye Richardson, Tanveer Sangha, Mark Steketee

RE: Australia A team tour of Sri Lanka - mugatiya - 05-30-2022

My god that is a strong AF A side for Aus. Will be interesting to see how our A team goes.

RE: Australia A team tour of Sri Lanka - slcricfan1 - 05-31-2022

(05-30-2022, 11:26 PM)mugatiya Wrote:  My god that is a strong AF A side for Aus. Will be interesting to see how our A team goes.

Is it? Other than Travis HEad, and Handscomb, it doesn't seem too scary in the batting

RE: Australia A team tour of Sri Lanka - mugatiya - 05-31-2022

Renshaw, Phillipe, Harris, Maddison are pretty good

I was talking about the bowling. Boland , Jyhe , Abbot is serious stuff even in Sub C

Hope our guys can get stuck in though.

(05-31-2022, 04:38 AM)mugatiya Wrote:  Renshaw, Phillipe, Harris, Maddison are pretty good

I was talking about the bowling. Boland , Jyhe , Abbot is serious stuff even in Sub C

Idk. I`ll reserve judgement for after. I doubt Boland and Abbot are that good. Jhye will be intresting

RE: Australia A team tour of Sri Lanka - pj57 - 05-31-2022

AUS A team pace attack is strong on paper, how they will perform on our wickets is left to be seen. Their pace and accuracy can trouble our batsmen. It will be an interesting series.

(05-31-2022, 05:09 AM)slcricfan1 Wrote:  
(05-31-2022, 04:38 AM)mugatiya Wrote:  Renshaw, Phillipe, Harris, Maddison are pretty good

Idk. I`ll reserve judgement for after. I doubt Boland and Abbot are that good. Jhye will be intresting

All of them are accurate and hit the channel. This is our player's absolute nemesis.

Average of these guys in Shield last year
Boland 17 for 26 wickets
Richardson 13 for 23 wickets
Abbot 20 for 11 wickets

They could struggle a bit with conditions sure but they are all highly skilled and pretty much in form for the last couple of years.

Also its easy to make 2020 judgments in hindsight bruh Cry

(05-31-2022, 07:05 AM)mugatiya Wrote:  
(05-31-2022, 05:09 AM)slcricfan1 Wrote:  Idk. I`ll reserve judgement for after. I doubt Boland and Abbot are that good. Jhye will be intresting

All of them are accurate and hit the channel. This is our player's absolute nemesis.

Average of these guys in Shield last year
Boland 17 for 26 wickets
Richardson 13 for 23 wickets
Abbot 20 for 11 wickets

They could struggle a bit with conditions sure but they are all highly skilled and pretty much in form for the last couple of years.

Also its easy to make 2020 judgments in hindsight bruh  Cry

Yeah that's fair. I feel like conditions will mess them up but yeah you`re probably right

I hope they flop though, just like you. Big Grin